FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is my thinking unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 05:23 PM   #10
GBreptiles
Reguardless of how many times they have spoken made arrangements I still find this very frustrating that a tool such as this is being used as a weapon against an individual that did what I or even you would have done in the same situation. You did just state that you do not consider anything sold until you have money in hand. I believe that is how many of us feel with doing business. I don't mean to sound vendictive or etc. but I do believe a day and a half of waiting for some one to return a message is long enough for a buyer who is really intereseted. However, I am not here to play lawyer for anyone I have already stated that I am very happy with doing business with Gary Johnston and I do not beleive that he should be put up on this witch hunt. In fact I do wish that I never knew that this site ever existed. I beleive that if it was used properly it would make a very good tool however, the majority of what I find is a forum where people can vent there own frustrations that they have 0. out on an individual that does not deserve it. This seems to more petty than anything. No one was ripped off. If anything it was a lack of communication on both parts and if we need to blame some one. blame both of them for they both seem to have had a communication problem. And while we are all at it blame me for buying the snake.