FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ty Park Florida?? Any Information?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #21
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808 View Post
What you obviously don't understand is i purchased a tegu a while back and did not notice it was the same guy! please do not tell me Ty PArk is paying you to argue for his side too. if so that is very childish and you should really get a life. If someone screws you over like he has please let me see you handle it when i keep questioning you. btw how much is Ty PArk paying you? I know he knows he is wrong and when that receipt is found I will post it. any more questions ApexPredatorBoids
I'm my own man, and have no connection to Ty Park. If someone screwed me over, I'd have the mental capacity to gather all of my proof and put forth a convincing argument. Which you've completely failed to do. That is why I'm responding to this thread. Until you can actually substantiate anything you've said, there's no reason for any of us to believe that this is anything more than a baseless, undeserved smear campaign.

As it stands, you've done nothing more than show what appears to be a lizard with a prolapse, which could have come from anyone, or could be a result of your own mistreatment of something that was already in your possession. You've backed up absolutely nothing you've said.