FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #201
hboyles66
Angry

I haven't sold 200 snakes... the 200 snake reference was to the friends animals who have not died or become sick since being in contact with any of mine or snakes they got from me... The 2 snakes I've had die since then were completely unrelated... I'm pretty damn sure IBD does not give a BCI a pyrometra infection in her uterus, LOL... And the Burm died from liver failure which was shown in the pathology I posted in the thread... If you take the time to READ unlike some other ppl have, you would see that... And I have already stated that I'm not breeding or selling any more until after a year of no deaths... It HAS been OVER a year since the last supposed IBD related death, but whatever... My burm passed in I believe early June, I'd have to look at the pathology report... But yea... I won't be doing anything until after June of this coming year provided no animals die until then... AND I am sending off blood samples to Dr. Jacobson to start proving that there is no issue with my collection... So I AM doing what I need to... All my other animals are fine... So are any animals that have been in contact with my animals... Including my ex roomates animals who were in with my animals for attempted breedings... And other friends who have had their animals with mine or brought their animals over, etc...

This was emailed to me from Mr. Dean as I finially contacted him through some mutual friends. It clearly states in this email that she doesn't plan on DOING ANYTHING until June of next year from you just proved is another lie as her CL ads are still up and she is on the vendor list for the show. How is that not DOING ANYTHING UNTIL JUNE OF NEXT YEAR? He has not been doing any breeding in over a year and has no deaths of any animals since the snake sent to Ashley. I have been asking around and he did his part and I believe the IBD, if it was IBD according to Ashley, came from her own collection or one of the many snakes she has come across. I just wanted to let everyone know that she clearly states here in this email she is not DOING ANYTHING UNTIL JUNE. So we will see if that turns out too be true. IMO she feels there si no issues and will continue buisness as usaul unless someone confronts her personally. Also she has stated that she only buys fron reputable breeders but why is she buying snakes that are sick? Are they coming from reputable breeders too? What a piece of work she has become.