FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adenovirus, Robert Wood. Everyone please give me your opinion.
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 12:35 AM   #16
CheriS
Note: For general information, it was last September/October he had a problem in his colony.

I am sure of this, as Webslave gave us permission to post an opinion inquiry about people that find out they have infections in their colonies and where their responsibility begins and ends to pst sales.

The breeder in that thread was not identified, but I will tell you now since you have made this information public about Robert Woods. He was the breeder in that thread about the dragons and adenovirus. If you read it, you will see he did not sell any knowingly sick animals, once he knew there might be a problem he contacted all he could that ever bought from him, from the time the female who introduced it into his collection arrived at his home. That was even BEFORE it was confirmed, just to make sure others did not exposed possible infected animals to other animals.

Very ethical, very honest and caring, not what he has been presented to be in this thread... just wanted to clear that up before he was branded something he is not.

The prior thread from October, 2003 on BIO

Need opinions, where does responsibilty of the sale end?