FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #72
jrsexotics
The op in this thread is taken care of and shipment goes out Monday. Same thing with the $500.00

As far as the hognose. She is at fault and trying to put the blame on me. If there were issues that arrised within the 40 days they should have been brought to my attention. Not send me a email going it was sick when I bought it and it died. I want a $170.00 refund or I'm posting a fauna bio I won't give into that bs.

Rick can take me to court. I have given him the serving address for this 2 year ordeal. I can't wait for him to do it.

As far as these threads. I will assume mr bump will post when his frogs arrive and this one is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think you have control issues. The way the BOI works, is that business issues are discussed and everyone contributes ideas. When the latest thread was initiated, I came up with this post:

Essentially insisting on proof of the accusations made. I just did that again in another thread when you were accused of violence.
But I insist that both sides act with fairness: the issues should be discussed here and not on editable FB.
What happened? You went off like a firecracker, insulting, making derogatory statements, acting like an ass. I think you should go to your sports game and return with a clear mind. Just because readers insist on decent behavior and courtesy from you does not make them 'haters'. Just because they state their opinions (my opinion is that those who accused you should show some proof) does not make them haters.
You need to calm down, take one issue at a time, deal with it, and if the other party needs to be refunded or compensated, just do so. I'm telling you, you are your own worst enemy right now.