FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 05:31 PM   #445
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
"Liberties" with their word? The only one taking LIBERTIES here is you creating FAKE scenarios on what "possibly" happened. The OP stated his case and provided facts, there's not much else that can be assumed from the FACTS other than Adam is a THIEF.

The simple truth is there is a world of difference between a credit debt and the debt in which ADAM was supposed to PAY for some goods that he didn't pay for. He also LIED about when he would pay and how much he had sent. To me, that's more comparable to SHOPLIFTING than a business loan.

Go back to your forum, Jamie...you aren't doing anything here but making YOURSELF look bad, and making us wonder why it is so important to YOU to rush to defend the indefensible...Oh, friendship..yeah, that's right.

A true friend, would tell his friend to get this taken care of.
I'm sorry, is this YOUR forum? Quit your high and might BS Def, you aren't liked here or respected in this industry. I may not be breeding animals anymore but I still talk to people who are. You will NEVER be a respected breeder, no matter how hard you try. But you keep on keepin on, mmmkay?