FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
Thread: Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 06:00 PM   #72
Lucille
I think there are two separate issues: Thoughts and feelings, and expression.

I think each of us has dark thoughts at times, perhaps arising from the way we were raised, events that have happened to and around us, etc. One cannot really stamp out a thought that pops up, other than to possibly think about it, deal with it, and perhaps come to the conclusion that it is not really what we want to see in ourselves.

Expression is a different matter. We are in charge of what we say. Some recrimination may be justified if someone expresses a hurtful thought. Mitch has apologized for his expression. It is up to him right now to face his hurtful thoughts and hopefully come to the conclusion that he wants to change how he thinks. If he does, I think onlookers should consider any positive change.

Going forward, his future expressions may show whether he is making an effort to come to terms with what he said.
However, in my opinion, those who have come here and said that they do not care how one person talks to another as long as the critters sold are nice, those people have missed the entire, important struggle of thought and expression. To their detriment, I think.