FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 09:35 PM   #24
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Yeah, this does seem like a personal vendetta of some sort. So Brian, why the inquiry?
no personal vendetta... as stated before... i was involved in a "potential" business deal with matt at monster-cages.com, of whom i was referred to by harry wessels.... it is my understanding that the purpose of the BOI is for things like this...

(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.<BR>

This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of herptile related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with. This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discusssions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion. Facts are: dates, value of transactions, actual quoted conversations, and the like. Opinons are: YOUR interpretations of motives, business practices or impressions of the person with whom you had conversations with. Keep these FIRMLY in mind when you are posting your message.

NOW please... you are contradicting yourself by insinuating that i have an axe to grind of some sort.