FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 12:10 AM   #66
BryonsBoas
Dave

If this was personal then why haven't I brought any of the personal drama into it? Anything personal between me and Allen stays in e-mail. I left this as a professional experience as much as I possibly could. I had other duties as well than just cleaning animals . How long do you think it takes to grab a few pics?

For the first 4 weeks I worked from 9 am to 7 - 8 pm and still couldn't keep up. I did 90% or more of all the work by myself. I'm only one guy , can only do so much and can only be in one place at a time. It is not my company to call the shots or work the schedule I want to work. As an employee the boss sets my schedule for me. Considering the3 of the 4 buildings are in his backyard Allen knew first hand the condition everything was in . If Allen didn't find it a priority to schedule me to clean animals then I guess he was OK with it. Only Allen can make a decision as to what happens in his company . If I was such a terrible employee then why did he ask me to come back?

This was not an easy decision to make . Allen has let me take pics before wether he was present or not . I can only bring issues to someones attention for so long. After awhile it becomes evident that someone is not listening. I have been in contact in with Allen since before this post . I'm answering any questions he asks me . Anything of a personal nature will not be posted unless it contains something pertinent to this thread. Allen can come here and speak for himself , I can only tell you of my experiences and my conversations.