FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Fred Kick - Reptile Addicts
Thread: Inquiry Fred Kick - Reptile Addicts
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpents Lair View Post
Well, I just made a purchase from him myself, BEFORE researching him. Saw that same deal, and couldn't resist. Now worried my HETS will just be normals... or sickly....or both. He said he guarantees the hets and gives gives clutch records. Will be sure to post the outcome on Tuesday when they arrive. Really need to start looking people up before making a purchase.
I can't recall ever hearing of him selling fake hets, so hopefully you're fine as far as that goes.

And hopefully the animals will be healthy, too. From all I've seen, it's a real crap-shoot on what condition they might be in. No matter how good they look when you first unbox them, I strongly recommend strict quarantine for them for at least three months. And don't post a "good guy" report the instant you take them out of the box and they seem fine. Give it a day or two to see if any symptoms pop up. I don't know how often I've seen someone send an e-mail to the seller and/or post here saying how "wonderful" the animals are right out of the box...only to seriously regret their words 24 hours later when the animals starts blowing bubbles or whatever they didn't notice in their initial excitement of unboxing.