FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:41 PM   #40
Candipatton
[quote=MikeCurtin;2080724]SO, he rescinded his offer for a refund/replacement after you took one to the vet? DO you have conversations?

MODS: Can we merge these 2 simultaneous threads?[/

Yes I do. And I will post them when I get home from work. Not only did I pay for my albino but I paid shipping for another person to receive hers also. Myself and Anthony was suppose to go half and half and I ended up paying the whole shipping fee. Her turtles she received dead also.
He wanted us to fill out the FedEx insurance paper as we were him and send it back to him and he would mail it out. Fed ex told me I’m not to fill that out because I’m just the buyer not the seller. Then I took the one he gifted me (the normal red Ear) to emergency vet and the vet said my turtle didn’t die during shipping and the other one didn’t get that sick during the 15 hour shipment. After that Anthony got rude and refused to work with me after that. Then my name is plastered all over his page.

And he slandered another person also, however that person can’t comment right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk