FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jamaican Boas Breeding
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 09:07 AM   #537
cguarino30
Hey, guys. I know I've been slacking off on the updates. Sorry about that. Real Life has been somewhat out of hand. haha.

The other thing is that there's not much to update. A lot more of the same. This new clutch is doing exceedingly well, and is much stronger than last year's in a lot of ways. I think a grand total of 2 meals have been missed by the entire litter put together. Even the hurt one is now eating regularly, and seems to be healing somewhat, so I'm getting pretty optimistic that he'll make a decent pet for someone eventually.

As for the yearlings, some of them have been skipping a meal here or there, but that's to be expected with the time of year, and nobody's missing more than a couple in a row.

I'll try to get some better photo updates sometime soon, but in the meantime, I snapped a few random shots of the babies. They seem to have exceptionally good color development (and some interesting patterns as well) compared to last year. You can see that the blacks and yellow are starting to come in, but the dark reds are retaining significantly as well. Here's hoping a lot of them end up with mom's tricolor smattering.
Attached Images