FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Read This!
Thread: Good Guy Read This!
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 08:31 AM   #8
hhmoore
I actually reopened this thread a few minutes after I closed it, but neglected to come in and explain my reasons. There were actually a few:
1) I had seen the thread shortly after it was posted and opted not to move it, even though it isn't really a BOI thread and doesn't follow the proper format...my reason - I understood where John was coming from, and wanted to give his message a chance to be seen.
2) (this was the main reason I came back online that night) Rich HAD been here, and addressed the topic. This is his site, and he didn't close the thread...there had to be a reason.
3) I realized that I was focusing more on the rules & requirements, and possibly getting in the way of an effort to help the site in the process.

On a very personal level, I'd like to thank those of you that noticed that the thread was not closed, but respected my post enough not to continue things here. I do appreciate it! My apologies for any confusion I may have caused. Yes, this thread is open, and discussion can take place here, or in the previously mentioned thread in the Feedback Forum.