FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy FRAUD ALERT: ERIC IVINS, SOUTH CENTRAL HERPETOLOGICAL
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #51
reptileexperts
Quote:
Originally Posted by misthold View Post
As a Update, I have received a e-mail from SCH today... The did state they do have the animals and can ship.. long story short version, the nuts and bolts are, Current concerns on their end,, not shipping.. They have worries that if they ship before the case is closed, I could still dispute and they would be out the animals and the payment.. So understandably don't want to ship before the case is resolved,, Sadly I too have concerns that if I now close the dispute, I do not have any other options to retrieve my money if indeed they don't..
We have a breakdown in communication, breakdown in trust and even expectations really only offers a stalemate..

The only solution that does not involve risk or a leap of faith is a refund. as such I have asked for at this time.. and I will update as things change..
FWIW - Once a dispute has been closed it can not be reopened. This is a possible tactic used by sellers to get you to close the dispute, and then, when they do not send shipment, you lose buyer protection and its no longer something they will have to worry about. Breakdown of trust or not. I would highly suggest you do not close a dispute. Follow it through, and if he ships, as has been suggested, pay the money back.