FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 02:18 PM   #92
clintdowns
Well, I have really enjoyed reading through all of this. I just like many would really hate for this BOI to leave. I think a lot of people will agree with me when I say, I have read some pretty stupid stuff on here along with some really great stuff, and I do not mean that bad in any way. the good out weighs the bad abundantly. I think that stupid stuff that I am referring to is the stuff that has already been addressed with the spammers. I don't even remember the last time I bought an animal off of Fauna but I will say, I love this site.

Even though I have not bought anything off of here in a couple of years, I have a shortcut on my phone to get to the site. I always have my head stuck in this site. I am the kind of person that loves all of these animals and would have a lot of them if I could. With that being said, I come to the BOI every time I log in and scan through it. I am guilty of not really typing to much on them but I do occasionally. I might be lost if I were to log in and not see the BOI to read.

With all of that, Rich (WebSlave), I will be a contributing member soon and I would also like to ask you, is their anything that I can do for you on this site. I understand that it is a huge burden and time for you to keep up with everything so I would like to help you if at any way possible. Please just IM me and let me know what I can do for you.

Love Fauna and the BOI
Clint