FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
Thread: Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #62
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
You are all right, he did not lie to me and order the wrong thing. I actually did a lot of research, is why i wanted Captive Bred, but he says I did no research so this makes it true. I seriously sought vet care, but ultimately found GBU Enterprises to help, free of charge as kind individuals. And I did not seek money after the fact. But again, I could be lying here and this whole thing is my fault for caring that the snake lived as apposed to dying without a fight. You all are right, I am horrible and The serpenterium did nothing wrong they are great people and I would go back only in my dreams, so I guess there is hope.
Well I am glad we were able to help you see the light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Also, i think you all are missing the whole TIMELINE. Posting this was not because I still wanted a refund, I was simply stating what had happened that day. And I thought I made myself clear that I moved on and was simply trying to warn others of his wrong doing.

If I was a gold digger that didnt care why would the snake be in care,
have a wonderful home, leaving the money behind because principal speaks louder than money in my mind. Not to mention life.???? Yall all are whats wrong with the world
Oh idk, maybe because it was free?

You went and asked for a refund to help pay the vet bills that didn't exist! You also wanted to keep the snake! What's aren't you getting? Please engage that gray mass between your ears and try to make an attempt to make sense.