FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #70
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
I have left that group and I was just part of it as an admin where people can post ads and also talk reptiles that Rick started a while ago. I do now see that you can in fact not trust Rick and I do not wish to be assosciated with his name in any way J9Turtlepower / Cristin Ransom. I was not a part of any of the transactions as you said you believe but I do not wish to have my name tarnished by someone who falsely used my business name, also I feel that if you do include that one comment where I was going based off of information presented that you should include it all rather than the part where I tell you to drop it after you've been refunded as I was just being an admin in the group. For any new comers to the thread I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH RICHARD ANTHONY LEVEROCK IN BUSINESS DEALINGS AND HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT USING MY BUSINESS ALIAS TO CONDUCT TURTLE SALES AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL ACTIVITY/GIVEAWAYS. ALSO THE DREAMGENEEXOTICS@YAHOO.COM IS NOT US OUR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS EMAIL IS DREAMGENEEXOTICS@HOTMAIL.COM. Any help I can give in helping you all get some resolution please let me know and Cristin Ransom I extent the Olive branch to you in hopes that you can get this resolved and keep our community and names clean.
Thank you, as I stated I didn't think you had anything to do with the anguish and torment Anthony has put us through. I am sorry to hear he was using your business name with out your permission. He made me believe in our conversations before all this transpired that was him and his brothers business name. Come to find out he doesn't have a brother either.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk