FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 06:02 PM   #9
Crested Lady
The quotes from my previous statement were taken off the Pangea site before Mr. Tucker modified his original statement for the BOI. I do not have time to respond to every statement he sees fit to modify and abridge. I feel my previous post covers everything. His full original post as written on Pangea reads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos
I would like to explain the issue between us and Sarah. One of the ingredients we used in Clarks Diet is discontinued. That ingredient was Gerber Little Flakes, keep in mind that this product was formulated for our personal use. After using it here for about 2 months we sent a few sample bags to some friends of ours to try and they demanded we offer it to the public. So we did. Now, Gerber has 2 flavors in that line of cereal, Mixed Fruit and Apple Cherry. In the begining we used both, considering that the analysis on both Little Flakes boxs we VERY simular. So simular in fact that the analysis on both boxes are the same except, on the Mixed fruit the sodium content is 5mg per 1/4 cup on the Apple Cherry 0mg per 1/4 cup, Potassium on the Mixed Fruit is 45mg per 1/4 cup and on Apple Cherry Potassium 50mg per 1/4 cup, Dietary Fiber on the Mixed Fruit 0g per 1/4 cup, on Apple Cherry Dietary Fiber 1g per 1/4 cup. The ONLY difference in the % Daily Value was the vitamin E content, in Mixed Fruit is 4% and on the Apple Cherry 15%. Now finding a box of Mixed Fruit is going to probably be near impossible, thats why I had to use the Apple Cherry for the last batch of the original formulas. I called Gerber this morning to find out the nutritional information on the Mixed Fruit. I will be out of town tomorrow and I will be sure to stop at every store I pass and locate a box so a picture can be displayed.The Apple Cherry is only being used at this time because the Mixed Fruit cannot be located in my area or surrounding areas. We only wanted to be sure you were supplied while the new formula was being formulated. I tried to explain this to Sarah but she would NOT listen. I can assure you that after having the Apple Cherry and the Mixed Friut analysed there would be little difference. Sarah has plenty of the diet made with Mixed Fruit, I want to ask her to put 1 pund of it in a box and ship it to Auburn University, dont worry Sarah I am going to pay you for the diet and shipping. I will then turn around and send the diet from here with the Apple Cherry. As soon as the analysis arrives I will be sure scan and post it on BOI and here if needed.

Now, to answer your question about if Clarks F.G.D.needs to be disregarded. No, what you have bought is 100% fine to feed to your geckos as well as this diet I have here made with Apple Cherry. Here, let me paste Gerbers website here so you can see for yourself. http://www.gerber.com/toddlersite?tm...l&t mspromo=2 I treid to get them to e-mail it to me but, they said they could not do that. So like I said I will try and find a box of Mixed Fruit and display a picture.Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions.