FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Updates to the infraction system
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #30
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapres9686 View Post
I did not cause separation or division into parts or rioting behavior so how was I disruptive? I have the freedom of speech (with respect to others) and the right to inform my peers of other options. This is America, where freedom of speech (with respect of others), is guaranteed by law and constitution. United States laws override ANY and ALL administrative enities; demonstrated here. If a friend or family member of yours wanted to purchase something at Walmart and Kmart offered it cheaper would you not inform them Kmart offer the same product cheaper? Should you receive disciplinary action because you informed others of such? I DID NOT tell others not to buy from seller, I only gave them other options. So, tell me how that was wrong? I can almost guarantee everyone either have done, will do, or agree with me on that.

Your speech here is limited by the rules. You are standing on private property.
Are you that dense? Your freedom to speak here is a privilege not a right.

Quote:
This is America, where freedom of speech (with respect of others), is guaranteed by law and constitution. United States laws override ANY and ALL administrative enities;
No, this is fauna, a website and privately owned and if you can't follow the rules you will not participate here. Got it?

Quote:
I DID NOT tell others not to buy from seller, I only gave them other options. So, tell me how that was wrong? I can almost guarantee everyone either have done, will do, or agree with me on that.

It's not your place to post in someone's ad that their price isn't up to your standards. Offer your own ad up.