FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bogus PayPal claims
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 02:33 PM   #2
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Apparently some people forget that they set up an automated subscription payment plan with PayPal when they set up a paid membership or sponsorship within this site...

...malicious claim.

...I guess it is fair play that I return the favor and post a BAD GUY thread about people engaging in this practice in the Board Of Inquiry.
Never underestimate the degree to which a startling amount of people are absolutely flummoxed and mystified by the 'magic internet box' that they have sitting at their computer desk. Without knowing any details, it's entirely likely that the PP dispute is simply a product of total ignorance; while their subsequent silence is a product of the shame that should be felt when said ignorance is exposed. Frankly, I'm amazed that some people can even manage to turn their PC on. Of course, malice is just as likely. Being a firm believer in the idea that stupidity should be punished, I probably wouldn't argue against a BOI thread for the former as well as the latter. Some people just need the sense forcibly knocked into them.