FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 09:25 PM   #68
Chris@TSE
Lets hope someday something dosent happen to you preventing you from communicating for five days and someone blasts you on the BOI in that timeframe. I doubt you'll sing the same tune then once a bad guy thread is posted and unable to be removed.

You seem to be missing my point yet again Jerry. Or you're simply having soem issues comprehending what I have typed in this thread about this matter. But alas, I'll repeat myself yet AGAIN. I think I have a few minutes to spare for a pal

I stated IF the specimens had arrived and this individual was simply unable to communicate for one reason or another the bad guy thread would have been quite harmful and inaccurate.

Remember Jerry, this thread originated only five days after sending payment without any proof of "foul play".... only bad correspondence.

Therefore a bad guy post was quite premature at that time. t that point in time a post regarding horrible correspondence or "missing in action" would have been more appropriate. Labeling someone a thief or a scammer on the BOI is something that does not get erased, even if it were proven wrong it would come up in searches to hundreds, perhaps thousands of surfers inquiring abotu a company.

Would you like the same situation to unfold in your neck of the woods if it were beyond your control? I think not.

NOW HOWEVER...

I think its safe to say after something like what happened today, the same individual popping up to try and make a purchase, NOW would be the time to make a post such as "SCAMMED" or "THIEF"

It's pretty hard to dispute that you've been screwed after the guy who you sent money too fails to contact you back, fails to ship, and start shopping for ball morphs!

I really hope somethng good comes from this, and this guy gets his money\animals. So far, its not looking that way. If this individual contacts us again about purchasing the HET pied we will try and gain any contact information we can for Ron.

Jerry, I don't really feel like "arguing" or repeating myself again, so unless you have something valid to contribute without trying to twist the meaning of my statements you can feel free to stop the "pissing match" at any time... I have no issues with you.

In fact, you're kinda swell.

Take care!