FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 10:04 PM   #70
Rockford
Chris-

I think I know kind of how you feel about this subject. That the original title of the post was a little extreme and he should have posted something like 'Veasna Muth-has anyone heard from him...he has $450 for trade...hope nothing bad has happened'?

I don't think Ron was premature in the time frame he posted. 5 days without correspondence is 4 too many. On your professional website it states it may take a little time for shipping but it doesn't say "if the phone rings just leave a message and don't worry I'll get back to when I can get back to you". Unless the poor soul has passed away (or in a coma)there are no excuses for lack of correspondence.

My first online transaction, I sent a gentleman a large sum of money without researching. I learned of the BOI conveniently a day later. I was a little nervous after reading a thread a guy posted and it wasn't a very positive inquiry on my seller. After I kept reading posts it turned out to be good. So I was sweating there for a second. So someone that reads a bit of a thread won't make a determination of someone's reputation right away, you really should read on. Lesson learned....you need to read the whole thread.

Maybe the title was a little extreme but I think It's a good one now.

Enough rambling....It's really too bad there are so many crooks out there. I do praise this website though for giving ratings and giving folks a chance to see if someone is worth dealing with.

Take care-

Bthacker