FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #452
juggalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
There is no question of who David from HEH is. But he must think that he is so much smarter then the rest of the world. I have had my fair share of 20 foot burms and Retics, I have feed to many hogs and goats so I do know the differance between a hog ear and a rabbits, that is a rabbit the snake is eating...GOOD CATCH ON THAT EVERYONE.. BUT I think that you all have missed one odd thing about the photo. A 20+ foot retic is about oh lets say 20" in girth and they make a 2x4 plank of wood look like a toothpick but not in Davids pic I would guess that the snake in the pic is no more then 14' based on the 2x4 above the snake.Also in the feeding pics of the snake that he posted on K.S. I did not see any sims in the plywood on the back of the cage which means that the cage is no longer then 8' so that cage is no more the a 4't x4'w x8'L and that is nowhere big enough for a 20' snake.

But the thing that get me is that David has posted hundreds of photos on the web but his face is alway cut out, he has been ask several times by several people to post a pic with him but none has been posted.

i noticed the same thing and brought it up in post 415 the 2X4 is a dead give away and the rabbit of coarse