FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy S B / latuetalys@gmail.com *Scammer
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #5
James L
I've been getting lots of texts and call from scammers lately also. Its obvious they have no idea who what we have for sale. Texts are written very poorly and are formated the same way. Got 2 last night from the same number. They read like this...

Gonatodes fuscus - Dwarf Geckos - 0.0.2 for $150 Still up for sale?let me know the price

The thing is, the price is listed on my ads. The couple times in the past that I have replied, they always need my name and address to me a send money order or something.

The numbers are always different when they call. They don't leave messages. I know it's a scammer because my phone shows that the number called twice at the same exact time when I actually only had them call once. Weird eh?

It's lame this keeps happen because I get most of my business selling animals through texts and calls. Now I won't answer unknown numbers. I could post all the phones numbers from these people but I don't think it matters.