FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:03 AM   #241
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg View Post
I say instead of shipping the animal. Andrew waits for Tinley to come around in october and hand delivery the snake. It wasn't an adult so no use for it now. Plus breeding season is over especially for a brand new male. And andrew feeds pretty good so I know he will get it just as big as the op would have. That way there is no issues with shipping and there is nothing that can go wrong. OP can look over the snake in person and then get his replacement and call it good. That is what I would do. I know it sucks having to wait 5-6 months for a replacement but better then nothing. And better then risking it agian.
This is the best outcome I have seen yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileykm View Post

Never thought I would have to prove my ID before. You got my military ID because well I dont feel like going into photoshop and blacking out my address and such
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileykm View Post
Being a Marine with a Secret Clearance that allowed me to view satellite communications, GPS, and aviation communications I have never heard of not taking a picture of you CAC card. I am sure that is probably a rule somewhere do not act like it is on your friday safety brief.
Yes, you just violated federal law and opened an avenue for others to violate federal law. I suggest pulling that picture immediately.