FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry David Freeman Carolina Classic Dragons
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #85
yourbeat
Just as i said before in previous post's, i never once said i was not giving moneyu back for the dead dragon. What i did question was the amount. I offered dave 300$ which is what i felt was a fair and reasonable offer considering she was by far without any arguing genetically inferior to the visible Hypo Trans Dragon. I didnt think my offer was unfair or off the wall in anyway i thought it was spot on considering the dragon thats still alive is a more valuable dragon. after shipping and paypal fees that i payed, i was right at 700$ so 400$ for the hypo trans and 300$ for the trans POSS het hypo seemed like a very decent and logical offer to me. David is the one who flat out in 5 seconds returned my email with a NO thinking he is owed 400$ when i only walked with 700$ after paying fees and shipping. when i came to this thread i simply asked for advice which all spun out of control and off topic. i DO 100% believe there are many holes in Daves story and i do not feel comfortable with his story and how things went down what so ever. but i never once said dave was gettin burnt or beat for money although i will be 100% honest after justins recent adorable comment i thought about doing just that, and saying dave your beat. but thats not who i am, i never once said he was beat for money i was disputing the amount of money which dave was owed, and i still am and that is why i havnt responded to every post made on here because i have been reading and just thinking about what my decision is. but when people who were not involved in this deal go from giving an opinion, to demanding what option i pick, is not going to make me decide any sooner about what I want to do being the seller in this situation, it is at the end my call on how to handle it. i was never intending on walking away with daves money just trying to figure out what was fair.....i think the 300$ offer was indeed fair.