FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Adult Crimson Corn Snake Group!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
Adult Crimson Corn Snake Group!

This is a chance to get adults to try and produce your own crimson babies this year. I have other things going on so I am moving out the last of my corn snakes.

*All weights are on empty stomachs. all are eating F/T mice.

The group consists of the following:
1.4 Adult Crimson Corn Snakes (male is 485 grams. Females are 237, 261, 190, 220 grams)

Price for the whole group: $1,000. With them currently breeding size this is a great group!

All prices are + shipping. Email me at Erik@eriksreptiles.com for shipping quote. I would prefer to ship these via air freight rather than FedEx.

Thanks. Erik

I ship via FedEx priority overnight. I charge only what I have to pay for shipping, nothing extra. I do not charge for a box or heat/cool packs. All shipments include a live arrival guarantee. I reserve the right to hold off shipping if I feel the weather is not acceptable. I will communicate with you until shipping works for both you and I and will never just send a box out without getting confirmation that you will be there for them.

Preferred payment method is bank transfer (wire, Zelle, Chase, WellsFargo). I can also accept USPS money orders, checks, paypal, etc. However some payment methods will require a wait time until the payment clears.
Attached Images