FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 11:41 PM   #1477
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Bear in mind that a lot of judges send cases to arbitration/mediation in an attempt to bring about a resolution without cluttering up the court docket. They do not look favorably on parties who refuse a good faith effort to participate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
That's true in lesser civil cases. There's alot of money involved here including court and attorney fees. Who is exempt from "cluttering up" the court docket? Is her case more insignificant than others with regard to judges for some reason? In my opinion, you might find a judge who doesn't give a crap. That's what Ty is counting on. The odds are not in his favor. Tell you what. I'll put up a hundred bucks to one prrson, the first to take me up on it here, that Ty loses. I don't care if the settlement is for one dollar in Sugars favor. Only respond on this thread, and don't respond if we have never corresponded before, here or privately, positive or negative.
Arbitration decides cases on the merits. It needs an agreement.

Mediation in Florida is a non binding settlement mechanism, and the Judge will send you there, even involuntarily, in 99% of all Florida civil cases....