FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 10:31 AM   #6
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
If name recognition compels you to defend someone who's choosing to financially support scammers, maybe that's saying something about you that you may want to seriously think about. Doesn't it seem counterproductive - bordering on hypocritical - to actively participate on a forum dedicated, in part, to outing the scammers, just to turn a blind eye on those who - actively, knowingly - help perpetuate their existence?
A lot of assumptions were made about the start of this post, though. Frankly, just because someone receives animals from another name in the hobby does not mean they bought or traded with them recently. For all we know, Jim might've gotten animals from Manny from a deal years and years old, that he was making right with him. Because we don't know those details, I think it's presumptuous to judge him for it - my two cents. Equally: I don't feel an explanation is owed to an outside party not involved in the transaction.

Just how I feel about it.