FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Scammers!
Thread: Scammers!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 02:05 PM   #1
Bringerofdoom
Scammers!

I found it funny that someone found a finger in their wendy's meal earlier last month. If no one knew, they dropped the lawsuit. Probably other people were questioning her and she knew she was going to get busted out as a liar. Granted finding a finger in your food is a sick idea, but think about it. Wendy's get the meat for their chili from burgers from pre-made patties, they cooked and did not sell earlier that day. Now a normal wendy's patty is about 1/8 thick, and a 1/4 thick cooked. NO finger could have been in there first. Thus pointing the blame at the seasoning they add to it to make it chili. I am sure a finger would have been seen in some seasoning, before it was added to the meat.

Here is another kicker. How many industrial food places are going not to stop and check out the food, that was just currently processed after someone loses a finger or bodypart on the job?? I am sure they let it go down the belts with the thought, "hell somebody will find it....." With as sue happy as america is anymore what food business would do that?....