FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Interesting but unethical Hybrid attempt.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 08:08 PM   #4
Southwick Herps
Im not protesting it, or knocking the guy for doing it... It's just something I would not do, something I do not like seen done, and something I would not pay for.
I never said Lucille, that nobody would buy the offspring. There are many people willing to pay an ungodly price for something like that. Besides, I never said there should be a ban... Im just a firm believer in keeping species pure. There is a reason they evolved into what they were, and it isnt so we could go breeding them with other things. Now, if I was personally attacking the guy, saying he was a moron for doing it, saying he should be shot for doing it blah blah you'd have a more valid argument against me personally... Otherwise I liked your post, had a lot of truth in it. People will pay for it, because some people like hybrids. I personally do not, and wouldnt take one for free.
And, Im soo sorry Dr Owens for stating my opinions as facts, please excuse my goddamn wrong sentence structure. Ill work real hard on that next time I try posting my opinion, because Ive seen it done hundreds of times here, people stating their opinions as facts with nothing said about it... I don't see why I have you hounding me about it...
Plus, the reiterations... were they necessary? To quote all the different instances in which I did it? A simple "what you said is simply an opinion, not fact, please don't state it as such" would've worked just fine.
Ridiculous some of the crap I see here with no retorts, and I post something with good info, all be it opinion, and Im getting knocked for it...