FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 06:14 PM   #111
Keven2
I just read that comment the uro that she got came from a friend that lives abroad that I went to high school with he breeds them in his house just like you or I would here he sells me everyone he has every year. These are captive bred imports. The ones I have now I purchased from a very reputable reptile distributor and they are farmed raised and are raised just as that on a farm. They do go thru a lot but the price is a lot lower and honestly I can't tell the difference in them. They act just the same. I have never had a captive bred Saharan every Saharan I have ever had has been wild caught or farm raised. I have stated that on every Saharan I have ever sold. My adds that are posted now say farm raised. If someone asks me what that means I am very thorough. I do not offer any uromastyx for sale until a months time has passed of me having them. Just so I can make sure they all eat and acclimate well. The Saharan that she has said in posts on fb which have been posted here she admitted to killing it. I had that uro for 8 months. It was absolutely beautiful fat healthy just a really great uro. It was sold as wild caught. This ad starts off bad guy Keven scam artist. I disclosed everything I could to this girl I allowed her to make payments i told her I'd rather not sell it if she wasn't going to get the right caging. She lied to me. As a result she killed the uro. She has only made a few posts on here and that's it. Because she can't back up her story. If my add said captive bred Saharan she would have posted it right up but it did not I've never posted an ad for a captive bred Saharan in my life. There are always gonna be those people that just don't take care of their reptiles! It's a sad fact but this girl dragging my name thru the mud about these uros she killed is the farthest thing from right. I have posted pics I have posted conversations I have answered questions for days and she has done nothing to back up her claim. The first thing anyone sees on here tho is that I'm a scam artist when the statement she put up is not true and it upsets me that I have been persecuted on here yet hardly a word has been said about what she has done. If it were the other way around and I did sell her bad animals I would be staked thru the heart but here she lied and killed her uro and nothing is hardly said. The girl still has one uro that will not make it cause no body is telling her she is wrong. I don't mean for anybody to call her names or anything like that but it should be known what she did is wrong! There's been no apology or anything from her.Her fb post is posted here where she admits killing the uromastyx. Idk it just blows my mind.