FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Robert Sloan - really bad guy
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 07:15 AM   #36
Lucille
A quote from another thread that I believe helps define Sloan's personality, in his own words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
It always amazes me the amount of really stupid people on this site - like - er....um....Ed for example. No you cannot tell the father from mtDNA but you can do genomic DNA. It tests both sides mother and father. And if you do a relatedness score between shed samples and it comes out 10% relatedness or less it indicates impurity. No - I do not have a Biology Degree, but why is it you people seem to think a person with a biology degree is the ONLY person qualified to be an expert at anything? It is because you are a bunch of uneducated simpletons with no biology degree! I happen to have 2 Assoc. degrees, a BA, a BS and a Masters and am currently working on my PhD in Law. I also have 18 hours of Masters level biology which allows me to teach biology at a Junior College level. I'm also not interested in looking better for libtards like you Vithaxton! And aren't you just the jet setting little wanna-be. I hope you're successful, but I've seen and done more in my life then most of the people on this post - Little Mikey Fezden for example who claims leucistic alterna are pure but has NEVER collected one. Or Ed, how many have you collected? None I bet. Most of you are too broke, too stuck in a 40 hour a week dead end job, with a fat wife and a couple of snot nosed kids and probably living in a house you can just barely afford with sheets over the windows cause you cannot afford mini blinds and curtains - and if you even get to go reptile collecting somewhere other then your back yard, it might be for a week if your wife LETS you go.
The last page or so in this thread shows why he is currently banned from this site. It also contains a few gems of him defending his own racist comments, and a post that shows that despite his lofty education he is ignorant of the First Amendment:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=sloan