FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #32
amv123
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
Greetings All,

I know both Matt and Duron, Duron is an old buddy of mine. I have personally seen his animals and his husbandry methods implemented, furthermore i must say his passion is second to none. I know his english grammar is bad, but he means good. As far as Matt goes, its a different story.

The OP can most likely contact Matt through Craigslist, Matt is constantly posting up on Craigslist deceiving people by pretending to be a Reptile Rescue Center. For some reason ignorant people who believe Matt will give him their reptiles; which he in turns resells these "ADOPTED ANIMALS" on local sites.

The frilly he sold the OP was probably someone's dying reptile. A while back Matthew had used some food coloring dye on some Bearded Dragons, to give them colorations of high contrast pigmentation, claiming them to be morphs. I have heard about many shady dealings on behalf of Matt, i would be careful when dealing with someone of this nature.
I cant believe after reading this, the focus hasn't strayed away from the extremely poor and hard to read writing. The focus, IMO, should be aimed at putting a stop to what this "Matt" guy is doing. Coloring bearding dragons with food dye? That alone seems to be sufficient enough to pursue some kind of legal measures or SOMETHING...