FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #35
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsycHD_Student View Post
You're right. It is business. Even if the majority of us are hobbyists, when you make a trade of animals, services, or cash, it becomes business. Of course I care about my animals more than the money, but I'm aware that there is a business aspect of the industry/hobby.

Poor punctuation, grammer, syntax, etc. is bad business practice and comes off as unprofessional. If a person cannot spend the time required to create a coherent response, why would I take the time to decipher the message? Answer: I wouldn't.

What he wrote was not merely bad grammer. Bad grammer is mistaking "they're" for "their". He wrote (on every single response, by the way) a completely incoherent mess of words in his responses.

Not sure why my response struct a cord for you, but I stand by my own personal stance: only do business with people who are professional.
It's not that I was offended or put off by your response. I just think that sometimes people focus on the wrong things. I think that the message is more important than the punctuation. How about spelling? Does that count?