FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
Thread: Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #227
Sierra0101
Brittany,
it is the same snake. When you find pictures, look for patterns. I promise you it's not the same snake.

Also, I was planning on leaving this thread to die out after that last post, but I can't stand when people call me a liar when I am telling the truth. I am not keeping my snakes on pine. Every single one of them is on newspaper. I had one snake on pine because 1. she doesn't do well on newspaper & 2. i was told kiln-dried pine was fine to keep them on. She is doing fine, and I learned a lesson from the other snake that passed away. It just sickens me when someone tells me I killed the snake. That is beyond insulting because my snakes are my children. They mean the world to me & I give them the best care I can to the best of my ability. Telling me I killed it is like telling a parent that they killed their child by letting them eat peanuts before they knew they were allergic. Lesson learned right? It doesn't work that way. It hurt my feelings.

I have done nothing wrong. I confessed to the ONLY lie I told this whole thread. The rest is the truth. I am done with this. I am not "dangerous." I am not a bad person. I have never scammed anyone, nor do I plan to. I come through on the deals I make. I am not a liar. I am just an enthusiast looking to learn more about these beautiful creatures. But instead, I'm getting bashed and attacked on here for doing nothing wrong. I am not bothering you. All I ask is that you don't bother me. Isn't crushing my hopes and dreams enough? It seems you guys get your kicks out of attacking people who do nothing wrong and for what? Do you feel good about yourselves? I've done nothing wrong. You people are bullying me. I am not going to sit here and type out every single detail of my life because it is not your business and it doesn't matter. You are using everything you can against me. I am not threatening anything or any of you. All I want to do is be left alone. I am done attempting to explain myself to you because you don't believe anything I say anyway!

Go pick on someone your own size. Bye.