FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Evan Stahl - Sent Me Sick Pine Snakes
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 04:19 PM   #9
evansnakes
A quick recap of the facts. The buyer received the snakes and confirmed that he was happy with them 3 weeks later he informed me of problems he had and that the male haddied. I inquired as to why he had not contacted me sooner. He also has never sent me any pics or evidence that the male died.

I responded less than two days later. Apparently that is a long time as he keeps emphasizing that point. I was busy. Not everyone can respond 24 hours a day 7 days a week i do the best that i can.

So i then suggested that he dose the female with flagy. It is not only for internal parasites. It has very commonly been used to help with colubrid snakes that have digestive issues as it flushes out the digestive system and stimulates appetite. It is even used for humans.

I then did not hear back from him for a month. In that timw he not only did not take my advice but did not take it to a vet, have a culture done or anything else. His idea was after a snake regurgitate it should then be fed every dew days. No concern for the stress on the animal.

These are captive bred. You do not see too many wild caught hatchling albinos around. They were produced by an excellent breeder and were fed by him multiple times. I then held them here and they ate weekly on frozen thawed fuzzy mice for almost two months before i sold them. I never had any problems with them. From the same group animals were sold to several other customers who have also not had any issues.

I tried to help the customer with husbandry but got little and spotty information from him and answers to my questions. As i said when i did suggest what to do i got an argument and then he did nothing for the animal for over a month. Now that he took my advice the snake is eating and not puking.

A note on posting those negative links about me, instead of being selective to bash me why don't you post links to all the positive threads on me? I also have perfect trader rTings on this site with repeat customers. Trying to paint me in a negative way using those bad guy threads is just a weak tactic when every week i have dozens of happy customers who do not know this site exists.