FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:17 AM   #17
A&S Reptiles
Excuse me Daniel but you haven't talked to me about 5 months besides when you asked what the girl was eating. The butter is eating just fine on her own. Hence my ad saying slamming rats. I'd take a video of her eating but honestly? Not worth my time. You are the only disgruntled customer I have ever had. Everyone else is happy.

Willow I have owned ball pythons for 5 years now. No I am not new. The snake would have suffered more in my care not having access to mice or asf. So I should have kept her and hoped for the best? Tons of people sell problem feeders.

Brandy, I don't really care if you are a stay at home mommy or not. Good for you, do not tell me how I should live my life or care for my animals as plenty of people have seen my snakes. So you can just stop commenting now as this has NOTHING to do with you or Tom unless you guys talked Daniel into posting this. Since you guys are friends and all.

CJ Hall, Pedro Soto, David Graf, Ceribdis Cree, Tiffany Haas and Amanda Lynn Snyder are a few happy customers of mine. Ask any of them. And I keep in touch with about half of them, which are the local people. Even get happy updates and such. Besides this, I'm doing just fine with my snakes and nobody has the right to tell me I should get out of them and "give them better homes".