FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 10:55 PM   #80
Ken Harbart
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Um lets c u say &quot;we&quot; which indeed does mean you and ritchie or as in all herpers well as you twio are the only.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Much like a neutered dog, you just don't get it. It was rather silly of me to think you'd actualy comprhend the meaning of the proverb.

That aside, how'bout we make it real easy for you to prove you have said snow boa and said axanthic ball python? Post pics of you holding them.

No digital camera, you say? Not a problem! Take the piics with a disposable camera, have the pictures developed at KMart or WalMart (both offer online access to photos), and then post the pics here. If you actually post the requested pics, I will reimburse you for the cost of the disposable camera and film development, as well as an additional $20 for the heck of it.

If you indeed have the snakes, this should be a quick and easy twenty bucks for you.