FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 11:58 PM   #93
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prahanien View Post
I 100% feel like this is going to be the outcome. She will get back the money she fronted in the auction, not $3000. It may have been "promised" but there's probably a little too much semantics going on when it comes to the original raffle post. By us, she is owed the $3000, but from a legal standpoint, she's really only owed the $400.
if raffles were legal in my state legally he would have to give what he promised, the march 9th post where he engages his followers is slightly different than the terms stated on march 10th when the auction actually was started. the difference being that on the march 10th post he did not specify what type of albino, it just stated a baby albino tegu assumed to still be one that he produced, because he did produce only purple albino (t +) and the other 2 winners did receive t+ albinos this is what i should have received as well...
this is why the clerk postponed it again. he wanted to give me time to contact the the appropriate agencies, FL court and counsel in FL, to discuss.

it is now my understanding that in FL it IS legal to run a raffle as long as it is run for a non prophet organization. if it is taken to fl courts with discovery we will know a lot more. it is ashame that is had to come t o this. i never imagined it would because before i entered the raffle i was told ty is a stand u guy. not until after he refused to send me one of the prizes did i find out that he is not honest and as reputable as i thought, any of his followers have pm'd me expressing their disappointment as well and one person even apologized for the way he is handling this for the whole reptile community.

i may only get the $500 back but if i knew some of the things i know now i would not have risked loosing $400 to entering into a contract (the raffle) to win something that i would never receive. i dont know many people that would.

there are many people that agree with me and feel that ty should give what he promised and i know that his loyal followers probably see things one of his many ways.
if ty is not going to uphold his end of the deal with is looking like he is not all i can hope for at this point now is that hopefully no one will have to go through what i am going through with ty again. knowing what has happened in this situation people can now make their own decision and take the risk or not. its kind of like entering at your own risk