FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bogus PayPal claims
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation Bogus PayPal claims

So today I get another member claiming with PayPal that I have made an unauthorized charge to their PayPal account. Apparently some people forget that they set up an automated subscription payment plan with PayPal when they set up a paid membership or sponsorship within this site. Rather than contact me about it, they go ahead and file a claim with PayPal. Or perhaps it is just being done maliciously by someone who got a bug up their butt about this site over something.

But in any event, I'm tired of having to take my time to try to resolve someone else's mistake or rebut their malicious claim.

I'm not sure whether this puts black marks on my name with PayPal, but I am going to assume that it could be. Being the fair guy that I am, I guess it is fair play that I return the favor and post a BAD GUY thread about people engaging in this practice in the Board Of Inquiry. Oh, I will try to contact the "offender" first to see if this can be resolved reasonably, but if the past is going to be any guide, most won't have the balls to even reply to me. In which case, I feel that they fully deserve to be exposed for their attempts to defraud and libel me with their bogus claim to PayPal.