FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale MALE baby Blue Iguana
Thread: For Sale MALE baby Blue Iguana
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:43 AM   #1
EthanAaron
MALE baby Blue Iguana

I have a very blue male, baby green iguana For Sale OR trade
(green iguana is the species NOT the color, red iguanas are also of the species "green iguana")
He is very very high blue, he is quite possibly Axanthic but I cannot tell for certain, he has a green hue on his belly so it is very hard for me to determine.
It is for this reason I am NOT selling him as an Axanthic Iguana, as I do not know for certain, all I know for sure is that he is an extremely blue green iguana. I purchased him as axanthic but he has no papers or anything to solidify that he is in fact Axanthic.
his color during the day is a very vibrant blue with some green tint, almost mint/turquoise/teal color, when he's sleeping at night he's more of a mint color, still essentially blue.
I will provide photos at his brightest as well as his darkest, you be the judge

I am Asking 210$ for this blue guy, you can reach me at my mobile # 210-550-1034 via text or call, text is preferred and I reply quickest to those. If you call and I miss the call, please, leave a voicemail so I can get back to you as soon as I can. I am more then happy to answer any and all questions you may have in regards to this guy, I am also selling or trading my Aussi X frill dragon which can be seen here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=391673

Trades: I am interested in tree monitors(blue, green, and yellow), or other interesting reptiles of equal or similar value.
Thinking about offering a trade, but unsure? Just ask!

Photos:
(added another at the bottom @10 am, 4/26)
(added the last photo at the bottom @7pm, 4/26)
Photos 1 & 2 were taken at about 10/10:30am Thursday 4/25

Photo 3 is the exact same animal at about 7/7:30 pm Thursday 4/25

Photos 4 & 5 are of the same animal at 11pm Thursday 4/25

Photo 6 is NOT the reptile for sale it is Tom Crutchfield's beautiful 2ft Axanthic Iguana. Note how closely the 1st picture of my iguana resembles Tom's.. again, you be the judge as I do not know for certain. I must stress this iguana has no papers or verification that it is Axanthic and as such, I cannot claim he is for certain. you be the judge
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bg1.jpg (265.9 KB, 5977 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (60.1 KB, 2653 views)