FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Trans, Hypo, Silverback Normal Scaled and Italian Leathers GROUP PRICE!!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
DVMExotics
Trans, Hypo, Silverback Normal Scaled and Italian Leathers GROUP PRICE!!

These babies are from a Chris Allen Red 100% het Trans pos Het Hypo to a Hypo Italian Leatherback 100% het Trans 50% het Japanese Silverback purchased from Josh D. The female took on the typical appearance of the het silverbacks but has not been proven. These babies have amazing potential with both color and genetics at a great price. They are all feeding on mixed greens, some veggies, small crickets and super worms.

There are 2 (a male and female) Visible Trans 100% Het Hypo and 50% het Silverback and the rest are 100% het Trans 100% het Hypo and 50% het Silverback. Mixed normal scale and Italian Leatherback.

There are 4 males and 3 females. They do have nips. Some missing toes, or multiple toes and tails. Some of the nips are extensive and that is why I am selling them at this price. They are worth a lot more and the nips don't hinder them in any way. Can still breed if wanted to.

Currently in the 8-9 inch range

They are $350 plus shipping.

If interested please email me as that is the best way to get me.

Chris
petabm@yahoo.com
Attached Images