FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 11:40 PM   #9
High End Herps Inc
Good Lord, lol

First off I would like to say thanks kindly to the nice comments made by the more friendly posters, be they customer, or otherwise. Y'all are equally good people in my and my husbands book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottparker
Hi,

I have nothing against crosses, at all. The only problem I had was that this individual was selling these particular snakes for 3,000 dollars. Would you be willing to pay that much for one of these crosses? Personally, I would not. I think it's irresponsible to claim these crosses are worth that much. I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder... But worth 3,000 , I don't think so. Lol. But 'each to their own.' If you're willing to pay that much. Go right ahead. You can have your very own 3 way cross. LOL!
As to these comments concerning the crosses that we produce and sell: Y'all are more than within your God given rights to state your opinion and we respect everybodies opinion equally. But it was a little irresponsible and slightly underhanded to post such comments as "they got duped" or, "they're ripping people off", etc, without knowing us, our customers, or the facts surrounding these transactions. For the record everything we sell comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 4 full months. So, regardless of what anyone pays for their snakes, they can bring them back at any time, no questions asked.

As to the other posters unusual post: We are a family-run business and have never been partnered up with anyone else or affiliated with anyone else in any way, shape or form. We don't reccognixe any of those people you mentioned, much less associate with them. So if that post was an attempt to connect our business with shady characters or any less than admirable breeders then that was even more underhanded than the other comments about our hybrids and prices.

Good day to all,
Tawni Beauchemin