FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 1.1 Super hypo and 0.1 Het Albino adults
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
LeoChick
1.1 Super hypo and 0.1 Het Albino adults

Hello,

I have 1.1 adult Super Hypo boas, both slam FT large rats, great color on the male and the female is pretty too. Good dispositions. Got them to breed but am about to have a very time consuming job and don't want to breed anymore. I would like to get $600 shipped for them as that is what I paid.

I also have 0.1 proven Het Albino, she slams FT and is still putting on weight from her last clutch. She gave me 22 babies and 16 Albinos!! Great disposition, I sold my albino and don't have any plans for her anymore. She is a big girl and shipping will be expensive. $500 plus shipping or will meet within a reasonable distance to save shipping costs.

All prices negotiable, the worst I can say is no. Also open for a trade/partial trade for a Bumble bee Ball Python (or pretty much any spider combo of reasonable value) sex and age don't matter, but sub-adults preferred.

Pics of the female Super Hypo first, male Super Hypo second. Pics of the Het Albino on the next post.