FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 07:45 PM   #550
Aimee_Manson
Wow. I could not even finish the last ten pages of this thread because it was so bad.

The only things I can ascertain when going into this thread with an open mind - Chris Davis was lying, as was Andrew Popps. Lucille, you were absolutely right that he had no lawyer. As people started detailing everything out, his "defenses" kept changing based on what others were telling him. He never considered using the size difference ratio in court until someone mentioned it and defended him bringing evidence of how long it would take to get them to breeding size. He claims that he has a phone call or text, he changed what he said multiple times, recorded saying that Andrew Popp admitted the genetics were fake and that it was all a scam, as did his employer. Yet, he then tried to breed them to prove genetics...when he could have just brought this "proof" to court.

I don't believe in trolling, but in this case, aggravating the OP led to some damning evidence AGAINST him. Completely inconsistent, and he just wanted his ego stroked.

Now, Andrew Popp totally lost me when the identical IP addresses and a secondary account that was probably him was opened up and started commenting. Thank goodness that Nick, a mod, discovered this.

I am not a lawyer and do not know legal talk at all, so thank you again Lucille for illuminating stuff, as well as other posters. Again, I am not a big fan of brutality and insults going back and forth, over and over, but it did actually sort some BS out and proved inconsistencies.

Clearly, Davis and Popp were both neither in the right, but I must agree with the majority that Scales N Tails has no foul play in this.

Lastly, I think I learned a valuable lesson through this about legal action. Honestly, if Davis had kept his mouth shut and posted AFTER all the legal stuff, he MAY have had a case. But, anger got the best of him and he couldn't keep his trap shut. Popp was very smart and well-versed...but not smart enough. This was definitely a premature thread, and I believe a complete bluff. Davis just wanted everyone to "HOORAH" with him, therefore he completely exaggerated his case and story. To make up for it, he made last ditch efforts to try to fix where he fudged up...but then couldn't keep track of his mistakes. It is a shame, because he may have been truly wronged, but he screwed himself over. But, there's no going back now!

Phew. I feel like people deserve a medal for this thread, whoever made it all the way through! I know I couldn't!