FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:19 AM   #2497
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
I never said I had a problem I was just wondering pointing out that the people that bullied me do the very thing that they bullied me for, that's called an observation, I know how the rules work and I don't have a problem with it. I will help as many people as I can who have been scammed out of money, if I can. I have a very unique set of resources and in the meantime the "clique" will continue to put the letter of shame on me. And it all started because a woman who has been married too many times to Too Many Men and had too many children was bullying a young lady new to the Hobby. Some of them think everything is about them and want to call me out but not here where everyone can see, they want to do it in the form of a private message behind the curtain so to speak, and I'm okay with that too because this is a country club and I'm not in it.

" lame cliche and none sensical tagline here"

You just don't get the concept of "OFF TOPIC POSTING", now do you. If you come back from this temporary ban and continue along your current chosen path, your next ban will have to be permanent. In the meantime, see if you can figure out where you are going wrong here. That is, if you really want to. Some people just do not want to fit in here but just want to cause trouble and conflict at every turn, and you just may be one of those. I am OK with whatever you choose, so you can make your choice.