FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Craig Martin
Thread: Bad Guy Craig Martin
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:22 PM   #41
dmasio
First of all Craig I think Chris Kennard was taking your side. Next anyone with eyes can read the pics I posted you keep coming on here saying how I backed out of the deal for the citrus marble male I didn't it's plainly in black and white. I told you I was good with the deal except the shipping back and forth. Again read the damn messages you do not comprehend anything except what you want to see. Also Im not talking about producing a snow I'm talking about no anerys from visual to het and ALSO again it's possible I missed BUT you told me from your mouth or your text the guy you got my girl from screwed you over. And I didn't purchase a sd albino from you I purchased an albino HET ANERY. So she's missing the het anery part. So in your most recent post you say I bought just a sd albino from you. RIGHT there you're telling us she isn't het anery. You're a crook and a mental patient. And we had 2 conversations on the phone and neither had ANYTHING to do with you shipping the replacement adult albino het anery female. And Chris Kennard please explain to me how am I going to know that she wasn't het anery until breeding her? So of course I would have to breed her to find out. I've already covered this in an earlier response to someone. But upon asking Craig the validaty of her genetics AFTER breeding her so of course the is years after the initial purchase. So Craig stop with all of your BS lying. It's like I told my kids when they were young when you lie you have to keep lying to cover the initial lie. You sound like an insane person with all of these false accusations that I keep refuting with pics. Oh Chris Kennard here's just 1 example of him exploding. So you tell me how many more you want and I'll try posting them
Attached Images