FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rich Z (WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 08:35 PM   #45
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Got some insurance statements in the mail yesterday. So far the medical bills for Connie have totaled to just over $267,000 and mine $154,000.

Not sure what our out of pocket expenses are going to wind up being when the dust settles, as there were a number of line items in each statement that the insurance had marked as being DECLINED. So I don't know if we will be getting direct bills for them from the respective services.

And, of course, I have another operation next week to help bring up my total. But with Connie's situation, I imagine it will be difficult for me to catch up with her constantly increasing total.

Lovely.....

I guess when you are told to look forward to your "Golden Years" of retirement what they mean is for you to make sure that you have plenty of gold saved up to pay for likely medical expenses that might be waiting for you.

So yeah, if you don't have health insurance, please stay healthy. You might not be able to afford to do otherwise.
I would call your Health Insurance company. They should cover your heart attach issues. If not, you can try and file for emergency medicaid.