FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - One year anniversary of the closing of the Board Of Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 12:36 PM   #16
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtp View Post

then what exactly are you hoping to achieve with this thread without a BOI or a form of accountability you are complicit in the scamming we have already had this talk in dm's so you know where I stand on that so I only see revenue falling till this site is completely unreliable as there is no moderation unless it's someone trying to do right that I have noticed I am sorry if it seems blunt but I don't sugar coat nothing
I regret that what I typed concerning my proposed plan in this thread is not clear to you. Perhaps someone else can explain it better, as obviously I am unable to do that task to your liking.

As for me being "complicit in the scamming", I guess many people would like some sort of safety net when things don't go as well as they had hoped. And probably for free, no less?

Just out of curiosity, just what is this "accountability" you desire concerning who and what you want me to be responsible for? And why do you think such a burden should be on my shoulders? Why should I be responsible for YOUR decisions? Did I twist your arm or threaten you in any way to make such decisions? Seriously, what leads you to believe that I should be responsible instead of you for YOUR decisions?

I am presuming that you are defining "moderation" as being "require others doing what I want them to do for ME." If that is the case, sorry, this is probably not your cup of tea.

FYI, the moderators do quite a bit here, which apparently you are oblivious to. I am sorry, but hand holding the members is not part of their volunteer duties.